January 2021 Agenda (4th)
DUNSTON PARISH COUNCIL
Conventional Parish Council Meetings are prohibited under the COVID-19 restrictions. For the foreseeable future Parish Council Meetings will be held on a fortnightly basis via the Zoom platform.
The next meeting will be held at 7.30pm on Monday 4th January 2021.
Members of the public are invited to join this meeting by using the following details, via the Zoom platform.
Meeting ID; 883 592 6322 Password: 1Bsbxr
All Councillors are Summoned to attend.
The meeting will commence with a public forum which will last no more than 15 minutes.
1. Introduction of new clerk.
2. Resolution to accept any apologies.
3. To receive any Declarations of Interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Resolution that the previously circulated notes of the meeting be approved as the Minutes.
5. To receive County and District Councillors Reports.
6. DUNSTON PC REQUIREMENTS:
a) Chairman’s Report.
b) Clerk’s Report & urgent correspondence
7. COVID RESPONSE via Churches Helping in Peculiar Situations (CHIPS)
8.HIGHWAYS: To receive updates on all Highway matters.
9. ENVIRONMENT ISSUES.
a) To receive the Village Keepers Report.
b) To clarify the terms of the Grounds Maintenance Tender
c) Resolution to consider and respond to the NKDC Cycling Infrastructure Survey
d) To consider the reaction to the Village Christmas Tee.
10. PLAYING FIELD.
11. VILLAGE HALL
a) Consideration of predicted expenses for the year 2021-22.
b) Setting of the Precept request for 2021-22.
14.Date of next meeting – discussion!